Body Maintenance for the most important vehicle you own, your Body!
Body Maintenance Massage is a small Owner Operated Office in Keswick’s Old Uptown Core. Please note, it is often faster to book your own appointments online as Body Maintenance Massage operates without a secretary.
Pain, discomfort, tension, and decreased functional abilities throughout your body can be from many different sources. Looking forward to working with you to assess your specific needs, and develop and maintain an individualized Treatment Plan that may improve your quality of life.
Jennifer Dawe RMT
Graduating from the Massage Therapy program at Georgian College in 2013, and previously from the Personal Support Worker (PSW) program at the Adult Learning Centres in 2008, she has been in Health Care for over a decade and has acquired many years of experience working with, but not limited to, the following
- Reducing Physical Symptoms Often Associated With Stress
- Repetitive-Use Type Issues
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Infant/Child/Teen Massage (Parent info & demo included if applicable)
- Pregnancy/Post Pregnancy
- Birth/Labour Support
- Postural Dysfunctions
- Compensation Issues
- Palliative Care
- Regular Body Maintenance
- Cupping (silicone & hard plastic vac)
- Hydrotherapy Applications
- Range of Motion Techniques
- Low Grade Joint Mobilizations
- Trigger Point Therapy
- PNF Stretching
- Strengthening Exercises (Individualized to Your Needs)
- Self Stretching (Specific for Your Body)
- Self Massage Education and Techniques (That you can do in between Treatments!)
Your RMT is also fully vaccinated (3 doses) against COVID-19 as well as up to date on all other vaccinations offered in Ontario.
Looking forward to working with you to develop and maintain an individualized Treatment Plan that may improve your quality of life, and help you maintain the most important vehicle you own, YOUR BODY.
Visit the "HOME" page of this website and click the "BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE" button to book your next Registered Massage Therapy Treatment